Automotive sheet metal stampings are widely used in all areas of our lives. Metal stamping parts are used in metal processing. They refer to steel/non-ferrous metal and other molds used at room temperature, and the press provides the required pressure to form a specified shape. What should be paid attention to in the design of metal stamping parts? What are the application areas of metal stamping parts?
Automotive sheet metal parts manufacturers metal stamping parts design principles
1. The designed stamping parts must meet the product use and technical performance, and can be easily assembled and repaired.
2, the design of stamping parts must be conducive to improve the utilization of metal materials, reduce the variety and specifications of materials, and minimize the consumption of materials. Use low-cost materials wherever possible, and make parts as free as possible and with less waste.
3. The designed stamping parts must have a simple shape and a reasonable structure, which is beneficial to simplify the mold structure and simplify the number of processes, that is, to complete the processing of the entire part with a small and simple stamping process, reduce the processing by other methods, and facilitate the stamping operation. It is easy to organize mechanization and automated production to improve labor productivity.
4. Designed stamping parts, under the condition of ensuring normal use, the auto parts should try to make the dimensional accuracy grade and surface roughness grade requirements lower, and it is beneficial to product interchange, reduce waste and ensure product quality stability.
5. The designed stamping parts should be used to process the existing equipment, process equipment and process as much as possible, and it is beneficial to extend the service life of the die.
In the production process of metal stamping parts, we will encounter the situation that the punching size is too large or too small, and the size difference with the punch is large. In order to solve such problems, we not only consider the planning size and processing of the forming convex and concave molds. In addition to precision and punching clearance, we must also consider the following aspects.
1. In the production of metal stamping parts, due to the burrs generated by the punching, it is necessary to study the cutting edge and pay attention to check whether the punching clearance is reasonable. Due to the instability of the stamping parts during bending, mainly for U-shaped and V-shaped bending, the guiding position before bending, the guiding position during bending, and the pressing material to prevent stamping during bending Slippage during bending is the focus of the problem.
2. In the production of metal stamping parts, the tensile stress of the material increases, and the tendency of the stamping parts to turn and twist is increased. When the material is turned, the punch size will become smaller. The strong pressure on the material causes plastic deformation of the material, which leads to a larger punching size. When the strong pressure is reduced, the punching size will become smaller.
3. In the production of metal stamping parts, if the end part is repaired with a bevel or curved shape, because the punching force is relieved, the punching piece is prone to turn over and dirty, and thus the punching size will become larger. The end of the punch is flat, and the punch size is relatively small.
Jiangsu Guangjie New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
Add:Entrepreneurship Road,Genggeng industrial Park,Baoying County,Jiangsu Province,
Tel:+86 514 88310828
Sweep and pay attention to us